Thursday, November 3, 2011

Welcome to my blog/ Get to know me

Welcome to my blog. My blog will cover everything beauty related. I LOVE hair,fashion,nail art,and makeup. I think its one of the best ways to express yourself.Make sure to check out my  youtube channel www.youtube.com/OctaviaBoylesBeauty. Everytime I do a makeup or hair tutorial I'll put more pictures of the look on my blog. If you have a video request, message me on my youtube.


  Get to know me:
 I LOVE kpop (who doesn't?)
I LOVE kdramas(Boys over Flowers,City Hunter,and Playful Kiss
I LOVE school(Math,reading,and history)
I LOVE video games( COD and Halo series)
My favorite singers are Enrique Iglesias, TaeYang,T.O.P,2NE1,BigBang,GDragon,Mariah Carey,and Usher.
I can crochet(not very well though lol)

I would also like to say thank you to my wonderful SUBBIES! I already have 25 in one week, thats CRAZY!You guys are amazing. Videos will becoming out soon, stay tuned.
 Have a great day^-^
Love Octavia

No comments:

Post a Comment